Twin Creeks Health in Roseville was established in 1981 and has been providing care for over 34 years. Dr. Putman provides care for patients and families all over the Greater Sacramento/Roseville region.
Dr. Putman is one of the leading experts in Northern California in treating conditions due to disc injuries. Dr. Putman has successfully treated hundreds of patients with the use of his DRX9000 non-surgical decompression machine and exclusive spinal rehab program and kept hundreds of patients from having surgery. Each patient is evaluated in-depth to determine if this treatment is right for them. A customized treatment plan is then designed to get the results that are permanent, and long-lasting. We utilize the latest technology, detailed spinal rehab programs, and years of experience to give our patients the best care available. Our exclusive programs are designed to permanently fix patients, not just serve as a Band-Aid.
With a friendly, knowledgeable staff and state of the art diagnostic equipment, we aim to provide the highest quality in Health Care. Before you give into harmful drugs and surgery or surrender to thinking there is no hope, see if we may be able to help. Make sure to order a copy of your DVD today or call for a consultation to see if you are a good candidate for our program.
New Patient Special $49 (Regularly $100)
meet the team
Michael Putman, D.C., C.F.M.P, C.P.N., C.E.R.G.
When Dr. Putman is not taking care of patients at his clinic in Roseville, CA, he can be found hanging out with his family snow skiing, water skiing, or tending his small vineyard. Dr. Putman and his family have been active at Bayside Church in Granite Bay since 1997.
Education and Licensure
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed in the State of CA, License # DC23354, 1994-
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life College of Chiropractic West, Hayward, CA, 1994,
- Summa Cum Laude, Class Valedictorian
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, 1994
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part II, 1994
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part III, 1994
- X-ray Operator and Supervisor, State of California, 1994
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies, 1984
- Post Graduate Certifications in: Functional Medicine, Postural Neurology, Curriculum Vitae, Ergonomics and MRI Interpretation
Selected Occupational History
- Clinic Director, Twin Creeks Health, Roseville CA, 1996 – present
Selected Post Graduate Education and Certification
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Certification, Parker University, Dallas Texas;
The subject matter includes, but not limited to: MRI Spine Interpretation and the use of Non-surgical Spinal Decompression to reduce the effects of degenerated, bulging and herniated discs. 2016
- Certification in Postural Neurology: The American Posture Institute.
- Clinical analysis of posture, neurology and health. The subject matter includes, but not limited to: Posture and neuro-endocrine influence. The neurology of Pain, The ANS, Motor System, and Sensory System; Neurology of the Posture System. Postural Balance and Proprioception. Rehabilitation of Motor Cortex, Sensory Cortex, Visual System, Vestibular System and Cerebellum. 2017
- Certification in Postural Ergonomics: The American Posture Institute. Certified Ergonomist Program. Subject matter includes, but not limited to: The Public Health Impact of poor posture in the workplace. Brain Based Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering. The Effectiveness of Ergonomic Programs and Productivity. The Biological Impact of Postural Ergonomics. 2017
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner: Functional Medicine University.
Clinical analysis and case evaluations from a Functional Medicine perspective. Subject matter includes: GI System function, Immune System, Dysglycemia and Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, Detoxification, Endocrinology, and Nutrition. 2015
- Connective Tissue Spinal Disc Permanent Pathology, Primary Spine Care, Herniated, bulged, protruded and extruded discs, etiology and morphology. Age-dating disc pathology inclusive of Modic changes, piezoelectric effect, Wolff’s Law and radicular clinical presentation, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Texas Chiropractic College, Long Island NY 2017
Connective Tissue Pathology and Research, Primary Spine Care, Utilization in spinal models considering the opioid abuse and various spinal models in contemporary health care. Care paths for mechanical spine pain and the evidence for conservative chiropractic care, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Texas Chiropractic College, Long Island NY 2017
- Bio-Neuro-Mechanical Lesions and Spine Care, Primary Spine Care, Mechanoreceptor, proprioceptor, nociceptor innervation and control of the spinal system with central nervous system action and interaction. The integration of the pain processing network and the HPA Axis (hypothalamus, adrenal and pituitary) with the chiropractic spinal adjustment, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Texas Chiropractic College, Long Island NY 2017
- Ethics, Documentation and Research, Primary Spine Care, Maintaining ethical Interprofessional relationships based upon an evidenced based practice inclusive of triage, diagnostics and reporting. Creating thorough documentation that reflects your complete findings encompassing descriptive ICD-10 codes and concludes the presence or absence of pathology. Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Texas Chiropractic College, Long Island NY 2017
- Triaging and reporting while maintaining ethical medical-legal relationships
Neurodiagnostics, Imaging Protocols and Pathology of the Trauma Patient, An in-depth understanding of the protocols in triaging and reporting the clinical findings of the trauma patient. Maintaining ethical relationships with the medical-legal community. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- Physical Examination & Documentation for the Trauma Patient
Diagnostics, Risk Factors, Clinical Presentation and Triaging the Trauma Patient, An extensive understanding of the injured with clinically coordinating the history, physical findings and when to integrate neurodiagnostics. An understanding on how to utilize emergency room records in creating an accurate diagnosis and the significance of “risk factors” in spinal injury. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- Crash Dynamics and Its Relationship to Causality – Crash Dynamics and Its Relationship to Causality, An extensive understanding of the physics involved in the transference of energy from the bullet car to the target car. This includes G’s of force, newtons, gravity, energy, skid marks, crumple zones, spring factors, event data recorder and the graphing of the movement of the vehicle before, during and after the crash. Determining the clinical correlation of forces and bodily injury. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- MRI, Bone Scan and X-Ray Protocols, Physiology and Indications for the Trauma Patient – MRI, Bone Scan and X-Ray Protocols, Physiology and Indications for the Trauma Patient, MRI interpretation, physiology, history and clinical indications, bone scan interpretation, physiology and clinical indications, x-ray clinical indications for the trauma patient. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- Neuro-diagnostics Testing: EMG/NCV, VEP, BAER, V-ENG and SSEP, Clinical Indications and Interpretation – Neuro-diagnostic Testing Protocols, Physiology and Indications for the Trauma Patient, Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV), Somato Sensory Evoked Potential (SSEP), Visual Evoked Potential (VEP), Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (BAER) and Visual-Electronystagmosgraphy (V-ENG) interpretation, protocols and clinical indications for the trauma patient. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- Documentation, Compliant Paperwork and Reimbursement – Documentation and Reporting for the Trauma Victim, Understanding the necessity for accurate documentation and diagnosis utilizing the ICD-9 and the CPT to accurately describe the injury through diagnosis. Understanding and utilizing state regulations on reimbursement issues pertaining to healthcare. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
- Strategic Plan – Documenting Clinically Correlated Bodily Injury to Causality, Understanding the necessity for accurate documentation, diagnosis and clinical correlation to the injury when reporting injuries in the medical-legal community. Documenting the kinesiopathology, myopathology, neuropathology, and pathophysiology in both a functional and structural paradigm. Texas Chiropractic College, Academy of Chiropractic Post-Doctoral Division, Long Island, NY, 2018
Heather Taylor, D.C
Dr. Taylor believes in the power of natural medicine and empowering her patients to create lifelong habits that promote health and prevent illness. Rather than treating symptoms, she is committed to helping her patients achieve optimal health by seeking out the underlying causes of disease.
Dr. Taylor believes in the power of the body to heal itself from the inside out and believes that everyone should be able to function at their maximum potential. With all the daily stresses that we deal with, our bodies are not always able to function the way they were designed. But with a combination of chiropractic adjustments, massage, nutritional support, and exercise we can help you restore function to allow your body to work at its optimal level.
Dr. Taylor began her chiropractic journey while she was in High School. She was involved in several sports activities and her parents took her for adjustments to keep her in alignment and help prevent injury. But it wasn’t until she was in a car accident while in college, that she knew that there was something to the chiropractic adjustments that made the body heal so much faster. After her car accident, she suffered from severe migraines and vertigo for over three years. She spent several years, saw several doctors, and took several medications to try and get rid of the symptoms, but nothing was helping. It wasn’t until she went to her childhood chiropractor that he explained what was going on and within a few adjustments, the symptoms had almost completely subsided. It completely transformed her life and the next week she applied to chiropractic school.
Dr. Taylor received her B.S. in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from California State University, Chico in 2006. She then earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West in 2010, graduating at the top of her class. After practicing for several years in Northern California, Dr. Taylor has recently relocated to Roseville, CA to start her practice and raise her family.
Dr. Taylor has spent numerous hours of post-graduate work studying to become specialized in prenatal, postnatal, and pediatric care. The Webster technique is just one example; this is a gentle procedure that balances the mom’s pelvis and sacrum (while pregnant) and relaxes the supporting ligaments, maintaining proper alignment and tone. This gives the infant the best ability to engage in the best position in preparation for birth. She has also become skilled in several techniques for adjusting children of all ages.
When Dr. Taylor is not taking care of patients, she can be found spending time with her husband and adorable boys. They enjoy hiking, camping, traveling, and visiting with family and friends.
There is No Risk to see what we can do for you
Is chiropractic the right treatment for you? Call our team at Twin Creeks Health in Roseville. We will do our best to help you reach your goals.